Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antemasque - Whelans - June 15th

Options
  • 01-05-2015 8:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭

I love their debut album and can't wait for this gig. Omar and cedric from At the Drive In and Mars Volta fame.

Tickets on sale this morning at 9am.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Not a huge fan on the album, but a MASSIVE Volta fan. They seem to be pretty savage live too, lots of energy. I reckon this will be a good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭symbolic

Not a huge fan on the album, but a MASSIVE Volta fan. They seem to be pretty savage live too, lots of energy. I reckon this will be a good one.

Yeah, not much is better than the Mars Volta in my mind. That Olympia gig was something else.

I caught Omar's Bosnian Rainbows too when they came, excellent live as well.

Reckon this will be a great night in Whelans.

Cancelled. Bolix

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ts_editor

Cancelled. Bolix
    The whole tour was pulled last week, though not a mention on their FB or Twitter. Their website still lists all the gigs with ticket links.

Shame, so close to the dates.
    Although I wouldn't say it's anything spectacular, I did give the album another spin over the weekend and dug it.

ts_editor wrote: »
    The whole tour was pulled last week, though not a mention on their FB or Twitter. Their website still lists all the gigs with ticket links.

Shame, so close to the dates.
    Although I wouldn't say it's anything spectacular, I did give the album another spin over the weekend and dug it.

I wouldn't be the biggest fan of the album myself, but Omar and cedric live is a different animal altogether, in whelan's too, it would have been phenomenal. Ah well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement