Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer paypal to skrill?

• 01-05-2015 9:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭

Im looking to transfer funds to skrill (moneybrookers) from paypal.Has anyone ever done this.Im looking to take the money out from the skrill card.
    Is there a reputable service out there that I can use?

If someone wants to help me out and want to make some money on the transfer Ill offer 10 euro for every 100 transferred and im looking for about 300 and Ill cover the transfer fees.Ill make the first transfer.
    Pm me or post here.

Ive cleared this with one of the mods aswell.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Im looking to transfer funds to skrill (moneybrookers) from paypal.Has anyone ever done this.Im looking to take the money out from the skrill card.
    Is there a reputable service out there that I can use?

If someone wants to help me out and want to make some money on the transfer Ill offer 10 euro for every 100 transferred and im looking for about 300 and Ill cover the transfer fees.Ill make the first transfer.
    Pm me or post here.

Ive cleared this with one of the mods aswell.

You cant do it, they dont accept from rival money companies, or neteller.
    Send it to your credit card and from there to shrill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Yea looks like the only way I can go around it.

Advertisement