Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Library and Archive Studentships at the National Library of Ireland

Options
  • 01-05-2015 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

I know there is a thread already for these studentships but they are a few years old.

Just wondering if anyone has experience with these studentships? I interviewed a few years ago but came second in the competition. I've since been working as a genealogy researcher but still feel I would like to work in archives/Libraries and thinking I might do the Library and Information Studies UCD postgrad. So I'm thinking about applying for the studentships for 2015.

I would have to move to Dublin, so also wondering what the pay is like and if I could realistically live off of it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bankrobber

Applied for the Archival Studentship and have an interview for it next week.

Just wondering if anyone could offer some insight into the interview itself?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SiveD

bankrobber wrote: »
    Applied for the Archival Studentship and have an interview for it next week.

Just wondering if anyone could offer some insight into the interview itself?

Hope it went well! How did it go? Any tips? :)

Advertisement