Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billing Query - amount rising continuously

Options
  • 01-05-2015 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi,

I recently received by last bill for an Eircom phone & broadband bundle and the amount is almost double what it should be with similar usage. Looking at the 'compare spend' feature on my eircom page the amount has shot up by approximately €10 every billing period from around 32 to now 68. Can someone look into this for me or alternatively provide me with a number to call?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭sakimotosan

Hi,

I recently received by last bill for an Eircom phone & broadband bundle and the amount is almost double what it should be with similar usage. Looking at the 'compare spend' feature on my eircom page the amount has shot up by approximately €10 every billing period from around 32 to now 68. Can someone look into this for me or alternatively provide me with a number to call?

Thanks in advance!
    Please ignore, I got the contact number from the bill which would have been a good place to  check first! :)
    The issue has been resolved; thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Thanks in advance!
    Please ignore, I got the contact number from the bill which would have been a good place to  check first! :)
    The issue has been resolved; thanks again.
    Hi sakimotosan

No worries, let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement