Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham v City - Sky 16:00 Sunday

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Should be making bursting runs through the middle, neither Fernandinho nor Fernando are particularly good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

I usually get hammered by other spurs fans each time I say this but Lloris won't be any great loss. His passing is shiote. His vision and distribution is awful. How many times does he pass the ball out straight in to trouble? And he's always a potential clanger waiting to happen. Highly over rated. Good keeper yes but not irreplaceable.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

we are saved

SOLDADO

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

FFS Kane////pass the ball....getting to greedy now

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

I usually get hammered by other spurs fans each time I say this but Lloris won't be any great loss. His passing is shiote. His vision and distribution is awful. How many times does he pass the ball out straight in to trouble? And he's always a potential clanger waiting to happen. Highly over rated. Good keeper yes but not irreplaceable.

Sigh...Just no

• Advertisement

Chadli had a tap in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

In fairness if I looked up and saw Soldado I'd sooner pass wind than the ball

• Registered Users Posts: 5,760 ✭✭✭abff

Same old same old.

WE Played well at times, but lacked up front and were poor at the back.

End of season type of game

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Sometimes I think Boards need a dislike button.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

I had this frustration watching the match too. It's as if the golden boot award hanging over him has created a monster - his desperation was palpable. Looking at Aguero at the other end of the pitch, there was a sign of maturity. It will come with experience for Kane.

Advertisement