Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor market

Options
  • 01-05-2015 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Does anybody know if the indoor market at Claregalway is worth trading at. I used to do it a couple of years ago but stopped because it went quiet. I,m suprised its still going. I'm to locate a busy indoor venue and dont mind traveling an hour or so from Roscommon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

call down on a Sunday and talk to some traders there.
    I haven't visited the place in well over a year. it seemed to have a few food stands, lots of 'bits and pieces', cheap clothes etc. Nothing that would make me want to visit it again.
    Roisin Dubh have/had an indoor market a while back one day a week/month or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 smkenny

looking for a decent sized indoor market I can trade from on a saturday and/or sunday with trainers and sports goods. I dont mind traveling an hour or so from roscommon. I used to trade at Claregalway about 3 years ago but it went quiet so I stopped and was wondering if it was any better.

Advertisement