Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy 4 bed house in Dundalk

Options
  • 01-05-2015 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    We are looking to buy a 4 bedroom house in Dundalk, with two separate living areas, preferably in a family friendly development. Have already exhausted all the online resources and estate agent websites, so not looking to be directed to them. I'm wondering if anyone would own a suitable property that is not currently advertised on the market that they would be interested in selling directly, if so please send me a direct mail.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

HelgaWard wrote: »
    Hi,
    We are looking to buy a 4 bedroom house in Dundalk, with two separate living areas, preferably in a family friendly development. Have already exhausted all the online resources and estate agent websites, so not looking to be directed to them. I'm wondering if anyone would own a suitable property that is not currently advertised on the market that they would be interested in selling directly, if so please send me a direct mail.
    Thanks!

http://www.sherryproperty.com/pm/listings/l1226.shtml

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭HelgaWard

Thanks, but not what we are looking for. We currently have a house a similar size to this , we want something bigger with two separate living spaces.

Advertisement