Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where would I find a grind?

Options
  • 01-05-2015 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

I'm currently studying to become a primary school teacher with Hibernia, and although I passed the Gaeilge interview to get into the college I still feel that my Irish is very poor. I badly need a grind to help me improve my grammar!

Where would I find one and how much do they usually cost? :)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Ask the Students Union in your nearest college (many of them would have a database with contact details), or perhaps contact Irish teachers in local secondary schools to see if they can recommend people.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭pandoraj09

Please PM me if you're in Dublin and I may be able to help you...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

I'm currently studying to become a primary school teacher with Hibernia, and although I passed the Gaeilge interview to get into the college I still feel that my Irish is very poor. I badly need a grind to help me improve my grammar!

Where would I find one and how much do they usually cost? :)

What does the Gaeilge interview entail?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sophiiieee

Where are living?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ChrisT23

Hi, I am currently on the queue for the interview for the Hibernia Primary course, I am wondering is there anyone available in the Dublin area that would have knowledge of the Irish interview and do a mock one with me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement