Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lc ol english

• 01-05-2015 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

for the poetry section my teacher said we have to do all the 30something poems but someone told me I just have to study the hl poets and 2or 3 poems by them and its an alternative thing which I dont really get it. so can someone tell me which ones true.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭thefasteriwalk

Half the poems on your course are by poets who are also on the HL course. The other half are prescribed only for OL. Four poems will appear on your paper in June. Two will be from the list also prescribed for HL and two will from the list only prescribed for OL. You only need to answer on one of the poems on the day; therefore, chooose a side to focus on. Revising 36 poems is a bit silly when you can get away with doing 18.

Advertisement