Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Application - Too Late ? Help !

• 01-05-2015 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭

We filled out a CAO application at the start of the year for my son who's doing his leaving cert this year, but as he didn't know what he wanted to do, we left all the courses blank.

He insisted that he could fill out that section later, but when we looked at it tonight here's no way to add any courses and it say's that the time for late applications closed about 4 hours ago.

The window for Change of Mind opens on the 5'th May, but I just wanted to check that we could add in courses when nothing's there to start with.

Does anybody know if we can add his courses next week ? Got to admit I'm beginning to panic a bit.

Comments

Advertisement