Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ice cream

Options
  • 01-05-2015 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

It's summer! what's your favourite ice cream? mine would have to be a feast.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

I like feasts too, they're lovely and filling.

If the object is to cool down in the summer then I go for the humble orange split, which is pretty basic, but I like them :)

A nice dessert icecream? I'd go for the viennetta or sometimes I go for the chocolate icecream that has the cookie dough bits in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Hard to beat a magnum. But I have the say the lidl version are gorgeous. I'm also a fan of the lidl tiny cornettos.
    For a hot sunny day there's nothing like a loop the loop.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

A brunch which is a bit melted, though they seem to have less crumb these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I like the scooped stuff or even 99s

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Whilst you're complaining about the lack of bits on a Brunch - the bits used to be mostly crunchy, now they're always soft.

Has been that way a while now too

http://www.broadsheet.ie/tag/brunch/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I like a brunch too, but my favourite is an iceberger.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Not crazy about ice-cream but if I was FORCED to pick one, I'd choose either a Twister or a strawberry Cornetto.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

I recently had a Baileys Magnum. There are no words!!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ballinasloex

Loop the loop!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

A Solero would be the one for me

• Advertisement
Advertisement