Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powering Rewards

Options
  • 01-05-2015 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I just clicked into my powering rewards account in order to redeem the free woodies flowers offer but I received a message saying that I already redeemed the offer... which I haven't done. Is there a way of resetting this on my account or something so that I can claim the offer or what's the best way to go about this? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

And I can't get into the Ed Sheeran competition ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

Just one further thing I noticed.

I clicked on the offer to claim the free choc bar last night thinking that that would bank the code into my account and I could print it today. Logged in again and when on clicked on the offer it said I had already redeemed the code, so now I'm left in the situation where I can't print the code any longer!!

Don't know what to do now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi tuisgindeach,

We would be happy to help if you have any queries about your Powering Rewards account. If you wish for us to look into anything for you, just send us a private message with your details.

We would need your full name, address, account number as well as the email address you used to register. As we can only deal with the account holder, can you also confirm that you are named on the account?

Regards,
    Aoife

Hi Ideo,

We would happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message with your full name and address, account number and the email address you used for Powering Rewards. You will also need to confirm that you are the named account holder.

Regards,
    Aoife

And again ... I find your website so confusing /annoying - the following ad came up on my Facebook page:
    [font=helvetica, arial, 'lucida grande', sans-serif]Win an €8000 holiday voucher thanks to Electric Ireland. Sign up now at poweringrewards.ie[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, 'lucida grande', sans-serif]So I click on the link but can't find any reference to the €8000 holiday voucher.[/font]

• Advertisement

Hi tuisginideach,

Did you register for Powering Rewards? The competition is only open to our customers who have registered for Powering Rewards. It is a rewards programme for our customers, where you can avail of various rewards and enter competitions. The link of the Facebook ad will bring you to Powering Rewards website to register and once you have registered you can enter any of the competitions.

I hope this helps. Do let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Regards,
    Aoife

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi again tuisginideach,

The €8,000 holiday voucher competition is closed now - apologies for the error.

As Aoife outlined, all competitions are detailed when you log on to https://www.poweringrewards.ie/Member/Home - from this month on, the competitions include prizes of: €5,000 worth of Hotpoint appliances, tickets to Ed Sheeran at Croke Park, and a year's worth of free electricity plus a €1,000 SuperValu gift-card.

The above are detailed in the Powering Experiences box.

Powering Choice details the current offers which customers can avail of with Woodie's, Easons.com, SuperValu (Lindt) and Hotpoint.

Finally, Powering Savings details how customers can avail of a voucher towards their shopping or Electric Ireland bill, via collecting SuperValu shopping points.

Regards,
    Una

Hi again tuisginideach,

The €8,000 holiday voucher competition is closed now - apologies for the error.

As Aoife outlined, all competitions are detailed when you log on to https://www.poweringrewards.ie/Member/Home - from this month on, the competitions include prizes of: €5,000 worth of Hotpoint appliances, tickets to Ed Sheeran at Croke Park, and a year's worth of free electricity plus a €1,000 SuperValu gift-card.

The above are detailed in the Powering Experiences box.

Powering Choice details the current offers which customers can avail of with Woodie's, Easons.com, SuperValu (Lindt) and Hotpoint.

Finally, Powering Savings details how customers can avail of a voucher towards their shopping or Electric Ireland bill, via collecting SuperValu shopping points.

Regards,
    Una
    And again today - my Facebook page asks me to enter the €8000 competition - just give me the prize please if you are that keen for me to have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi tuisginideach,

Sorry about this error. The €8,000 holiday voucher competition closed on 30th of April. We have escalated the error to the relevant department.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

Hi Ideo,

We would happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message with your full name and address, account number and the email address you used for Powering Rewards. You will also need to confirm that you are the named account holder.

Regards,
    Aoife
    Hi there, Just logged back into my account there and I can now redeem the offer. Also, I now notice that you can email the voucher so that you can print it later - thanks for having that feature, not sure if its a new feature or not but v handy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Ideo,

Thanks for letting us know, and we appreciate your feedback on that feature - we're glad to hear you find it useful. :)

If there's anything else we can help with please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

And again today - that's at least 3 times you have asked me to enter ...
    Hi tuisginideach,

Sorry about this error. The €8,000 holiday voucher competition closed on 30th of April. We have escalated the error to the relevant department.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Una

Hi tuisginideach,

Again we sincerely apologise that you keep encountering this promoted post and regret the delay in having it removed. This is being looked into and will be cancelled shortly.

If you have any other queries we'll be happy to help.

Regards,
    David

Hi again tuisginideach,

This is just to let you know that the promoted post has now been cancelled.

If there's anything else we can help with please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards, 
    David

Advertisement