Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seems i'm no longer Registered To Vote

• 01-05-2015 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭

Just checked to double check to see if I'm registered to vote, my detail's cannot be found:eek:

I've voted in the past, during the last general elections and and president election, is there any reason for me to be removed????

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

They don't want you voting no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

you were lucky,

normally u must fill in the form FI-13669 and then u gets your ticket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Stheno wrote: »
    They don't want you voting no

I'll be voting YES, that's why its important

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Moved to Elections and Referendums

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Just checked to double check to see if I'm registered to vote, my detail's cannot be found:eek:

I've voted in the past, during the last general elections and and president election, is there any reason for me to be removed????

My daughter checked on her phone last week and it said she wasnt regestered. Yet when I checked on the laptop....there we all were. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

There's still the to get your name in, closing date is Tuesday.
    Check the register.ie can be hit and miss as well, give your local Council a call on Tuesday to confirm if you're on or not.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I'll be voting YES, that's why its important

I was being ah

Bank holiday weekend and work tuesday, is it possible to do it online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

Stheno wrote: »
    I was being ah

votings a waste of time, unless you can get a book running on it and take bets

Check the register.ie can be hit and miss as well, give your local Council a call on Tuesday to confirm if you're on or not.

Thats were my details can't be found, but my address doesn't come up correct, my address where i'm registered is

Something Close, Something park, Area,Limerick

on the website its onlt
    Something Close, Area,Limerick

• Advertisement

Bank holiday weekend and work tuesday, is it possible to do it online?

No, but download a form off your local council's website, get it stamped at local garda station, drop it in their letterbox over the weekend, should be OK.

Thats were my details can't be found, but my address doesn't come up correct, my address where i'm registered is

on the website its onlt

I've had that issue before. Also if your surname is O'something or McSomething you could try variations; I.e. with/without spaces and apostrophes.

I've had that issue before. Also if your surname is O'something or McSomething you could try variations; I.e. with/without spaces and apostrophes.

Its a fairly straightforward name...this is a major pain in the cnut

can i just register again, but i can't make it to the office in limerick on tuesday

on the website its onlt

Are you showing up as registered at that address? My day to day postal address is co pletely different from that on the register

Its a fairly straightforward name...this is a major pain in the cnut

can i just register again, but i can't make it to the office in limerick on tuesday

Get the form done over the weekend and drop it in to their letterbox at some stage before Tuesday morninh and you'll be grand I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

Did you ring your county council and double check? A lot of people have been reporting that they disappeared from the website but they are actually still registered.

bopper wrote: »
    Did you ring your county council and double check? A lot of people have been reporting that they disappeared from the website but they are actually still registered.

will they be there tomorrow...on a saturday?

I just got onto a few people, and its actually been some of the SF lads who have been helpful...Got a number to ring tomorrow and they will try and double check it for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

will they be there tomorrow...on a saturday?

I just got onto a few people, and its actually been some of the SF lads who have been helpful...Got a number to ring tomorrow and they will try and double check it for me

I'm not sure if they would be there over the weekend, but I guess it's worth a shot if you have the time. Keep rechecking the website too.

Advertisement