Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spouse/Partner - Girlfriend?

Options
  • 01-05-2015 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm trying to add the Girlfriend to my Car Insurance, in the Relation to you drop down box you get Spouse/Partner, Mother, Daughter, Brother etc.

Theirs an "Other" Option down at the bottom but can a Girlfriend be added as a Partner??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

Don't take chances on motor insurance. The only way to be sure is to ask the insurer. I would recommend that you do it in writing (that includes email). You don't want to find yourself in a position where a claim is made, and then find that what you were told here was wrong, or that a spoken assurance by an ill-informed office junior was mistaken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

Don't take chances on motor insurance. The only way to be sure is to ask the insurer. I would recommend that you do it in writing (that includes email). You don't want to find yourself in a position where a claim is made, and then find that what you were told here was wrong, or that a spoken assurance by an ill-informed office junior was mistaken.
    Great Answer P. I'll write to them now.

Thanks very much.

Advertisement