Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayweather V Pacquiao - Limerick

• 02-05-2015 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Is there anywhere/anyone in Limerick showing this fight?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

Is there anywhere/anyone in Limerick showing this fight?

Nowhere officially, though I'm sure a few pubs will have lock ins on the sly.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Chickentown

Thanks,

I have a UPC broadband package and I tried to order it on pay per view through them but they won't let me as I need to have the Digital TV package which would be an extra 30euro per month for 12 months plus a 50 euro initial fee. Not worth it since I don't ever watch TV.

Absolutely gutted.

If anyone hears of somewhere around Limerick city showing it can you pm me please.

I am willing to pay to see it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

You could go to waterford!

You could go to waterford!

Thanks, I am actually from Waterford originally but I can't go up there this weekend unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

I was talking to a friend who was telling me that they are getting it in at the South Court Hotel in the bar for residents. You could try coming to some arrangement with the staff there but I'm unsure how successful you'd be.

• Advertisement

magma69 wrote: »
    I was talking to a friend who was telling me that they are getting it in at the South Court Hotel in the bar for residents. You could try coming to some arrangement with the staff there but I'm unsure how successful you'd be.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 2 black irish

Did you get sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 black irish

Did you get sorted?I rang south court but fight is only for residence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Try Pier One.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Treepole

Probably better not to advertise the fact you were let in there

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

The fight is over so I don't think there's a need to leave this open, also, I don't think there's any point in leaving the name of the establishment which let you in up on a public forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement