Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go to Dublin today?

Options
  • 02-05-2015 8:14am
    Site Banned Posts: 777 ✭✭✭

Will traffic be nuts? I was thinking of heading up for the night, travelling by car....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭CarefulNow!

Will traffic be nuts? I was thinking of heading up for the night, travelling by car....

Nope it'll be grand, enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭galljga1

Hard to tell.
    I am supposed to be going in myself for the night.
    I'll tell you what, you go first and let me know. Then I can decide whether it's worth it.

• Site Banned Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Youngblood.III

galljga1 wrote: »
    Hard to tell.
    I am supposed to be going in myself for the night.
    I'll tell you what, you go first and let me know. Then I can decide whether it's worth it.

Tis grand, off you go....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

City centre will be busy later on as it would on any Saturday afternoon but it shouldn't be too mental. The rain will keep lots of people at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭lau1247

miamee wrote: »
    The rain will keep lots of people at home.

I find it the exact opposite. On raining days there tends to be more cars as every drives to avoid having to walk in the rain. That is just what i noticed in general

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Youngblood.III

lau1247 wrote: »
    I find it the exact opposite. On raining days there tends to be more cars as every drives to avoid having to walk in the rain. That is just what i noticed in general

Ya..I was thinking the same.cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭CarefulNow!

I just drove from one side of the city to the other, all clear

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Wasnt very bad yesterday so I would imagine today will be grand too

Advertisement