Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How does the weather knowing when is weekend !??

Options
  • 02-05-2015 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭

Hi,

As in title...how does it know to pissy rain on Saturday and Sunday AND to be lovely and perfect for outdoors on ... Monday !?
    I discovered to be very tricky approaching a mountain path next day after rain, the rocks/stones/path becomes very dangerous.

What can we do while the rain takes over the hills ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,323 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Lugnaquilla was all mine this morning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

rolion wrote: »
    What can we do while the rain takes over the hills ?

There's not a lot of point in waiting for fair weather in this country because you'd get nothing done. Bring your waterproofs!

+1

I went out on purpose hoping for poor visibility to test my GPS app and my brand new east west map. Happy to report that they work! :D

My first time on the Lug too. Thanks to all on this forum for your tips in the various threads that I've read in the past few days. I used Alun's gpx from 2003. Thanks Alun!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

unkel wrote: »
    I used Alun's gpx from 2003. Thanks Alun!
    A blast from the past :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement