Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 36 Transfers.

• 02-05-2015 12:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭

Probably go Sterling > Ozil barring anything more pressing arising.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Leicester City players and more of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Liverpool v Chelsea, 6 players in that he with only one Ft.

Likely take a -4 with 1Arsenal mid one of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,850 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Henderson for some Arsenal player, next game is against chelsea and then gerard will play last home game, so Henderson won't be on penalties i assume, so negates his worth/FF return imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Roonbox

Coutinho out for Ramsey. and maybe a -4 for a Sunderland player

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,668 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Roonbox wrote: »
    Coutinho out for Ramsey. and maybe a -4 for a Sunderland player

Don't think there's any Sunderland players worth getting and definitely not for a hit. Everton, Arsenal and Chelsea away 3 of their last 4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Roonbox

Don't think there's any Sunderland players worth getting and definitely not for a hit. Everton, Arsenal and Chelsea away 3 of their last 4.

Thought the DGW was next week for a minute there. Will just be doing Coutinho to Ramsey instead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Henderson out definitely
    Not sure who to get in as I already have Ramsey and want Giroud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Will probably do Sterling and Henderson out for Sanchez and a 4.2 midfielder.

Getting a non playing cheapie does not bother me at this stage of the season and I want the cash for next weeks move.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Sterling and Skrtel out, two Arsenal in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,386 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Sterling out to Arsenal mid.
    That'll leave me with Giroud + above.

Was considering a Liverpool clearout but Coutinho might stay and save me a -4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

I've to most definitely get rid of the poison in my team aka sterling and Henderson, Sanchez is a cert to come in anyway the other, I'm undecided of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Is Herderson out for Albrigton a bit to mad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Getting a non playing cheapie does not bother me at this stage of the season and I want the cash for next weeks move.

Grealish has to be worth the extra .1m now that we're into the last few games when you're likely to need your bench more than usual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I have 7.1m in the bank....... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

FHFC wrote: »
    I have 7.1m in the bank....... :eek:

:)

I'll play around with the numbers later in the week and see what I find. Although we could slip some of those funds into a few scouting trips ahead of next season.

You may think this Director of Football gig will get old but I promise you it will not. You're stuck with me now :P

:)

I'll play around with the numbers later in the week and see what I find. Although we could slip some of those funds into a few scouting trips ahead of next season.

You may think this Director of Football gig will get old but I promise you it will not. You're stuck with me now :P

Only after my bank balance....not one more penny of it to be pissed away in Stringfellows y'hear!!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

Sterling & Kane to Benteke and... maybe Chadli?

(have Sanchez, Bellerin, Giroud already)

Time too dump Chelsea players? Cech Zouma Remy Caudrado Luis Ake loftus- cheek will all be starting last few games?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭Invincible

With Chelsea having title wrapped up now, Jose may give game time to squad players, thinking Fabergas and Hazard might get some bench time for last few games.

Invincible wrote: »
    With Chelsea having title wrapped up now, Jose may give game time to squad players, thinking Fabergas and Hazard might get some bench time for last few games.

Few seconds late ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭Invincible

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Few seconds late ;)

Great minds think alike but fools seldom differ
    :-)

I'd guess that Mourinho will put out a fairly full strength team this week as he won't want to lose his unbeaten home record so I'll probably hang on to Hazard and Terry for one more week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,264 ✭✭✭✭km79

I'd guess that Mourinho will put out a fairly full strength team this week as he won't want to lose his unbeaten home record so I'll probably hang on to Hazard and Terry for one more week.

yes . after that we will see zouma Luis possibly cuadrado Remy starting
    and cech for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Best Arsenal mid to get at this stage? I'm thinking Ramsey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Might go Mignolet to Ospina.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Will bring in Arsenal lads maybe Benni

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Am all set to do this tonight....barring any stupid injuries! As suggested aboce, Grealish will be by cheapie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Heaton -> Ospina
    Moreno -> PvA
    Remy -> Benteke

Happy with those!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Why would you get in PVA?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,444 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Why would you get in PVA?

Double gameweek and he could provide attacking returns

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Rikand wrote: »
    Double gameweek and he could provide attacking returns

I kept him for some time hoping he would deliver in that regard but he seldom did.Sunderland are muck, if it was for a -4 I wouldn't bother.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Sanchez in for Hazard I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I kept him for some time hoping he would deliver in that regard but he seldom did.Sunderland are muck, if it was for a -4 I wouldn't bother.
    I needed to get rid of Moreno to free up funds to upgrade to Benteke, so a -4 was needed anyway. Sunderland have been muck, but they'll be in a dog fight so at least we know they'll be putting everything into their games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭G1032

Either a minus 4 for Ivanovic and Sterling out for Sanchez and a cheapie or Hazard out for Sanchez

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,838 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Sterling out Ramsey in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Ozil out, Sanchez in. It'll take two transfers but has to be done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭patmac

Fab/Ivan or Haz/Skr for San/PVA?
    Maybe Haz/Alder for San/PVA

May take a panic -4 for Ramsey and Sanchez.

Sterling to Sanchez will be done momentarily. Don't even need to consult the DoF on that one.

Potential for hits will be discussed later. They've been paying off handsomely the last two weeks. (Studge+Fab to Benteke+Rambo for an 18pt gain after the -4 last week) Not going a further-4 the only regret each time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Hazard straight our for Sanchez
    or
    Terry and Ozil out for Sanchez and a cheapie for -4?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Raf32 wrote: »
    or
    The second one. I'd hold on to hazard for the moment. I don't think he will be rotated as Chelsea have nothing else to play for and still are basically playing without a striker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭G1032

Raf32 wrote: »
    or

I wouldn't sell Hazard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Need to get Ramsey in for Henderson quickly. Need to do either terry/azpi to a cheap def or Fellaini to a cheap mid. Which is better?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Not sure I want Giroud anymore.
    Sterling --> Sanchez and keeping Austin as a bench warmer might be a better option.

By the time the DGW comes round, Arsenal could be guaranteed automatic CL spot, so Wenger might rest some of his players - the likes of Walcott/Wilshere/Welbeck will get more game time, plus he'll want to wrap up some players in cotton wool, so would be wary about which Arsenal players are bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Belatedly joining the Benteke train at expense of an under performing Rooney.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Ace2007 wrote: »
    By the time the DGW comes round, Arsenal could be guaranteed automatic CL spot, so Wenger might rest some of his players - the likes of Walcott/Wilshere/Welbeck will get more game time, plus he'll want to wrap up some players in cotton wool, so would be wary about which Arsenal players are bought.
    So we need United to beat Palace away and Arsenal at home so that Wenger calls his best squad to beat Sunderland.

This also means that the "cleverest" transfer this week could well be Benteke and/or Ospina (whom I assume should be guaranteed bar injury for the double).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

Arsenal havent finished second in ten years afaik so im sure therell still be motivation to win every game. someone posted regarding their lineups at the end of last season and there wasnt wholesale changes. Im sure a bit of rotation will be done but id say the key men such as sanchez, ozil, koscielny will start every game provided theyre 100% fit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Schmeichel->Ospina done. Not a penny left in the bank. Have 3 Arsenal for the rest of the season now: Ospina, Ramsey and Giroud

manual_man wrote: »
    Schmeichel->Ospina done. Not a penny left in the bank. Have 3 Arsenal for the rest of the season now: Ospina, Ramsey and Giroud

you didn't see the post about Ramsey coming off injured?

• Advertisement
Advertisement