Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychology

• 02-05-2015 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Not sure if this is in the right place so feel free to move it. I am in transition year and have just recently handed in my subjects for my leaving cert. I am interested and considering psychology after school and am just wondering if a science subject is required to do psychology. It doesn't seem to say so online and am just wondering to keep my options open. Any feedback would be appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Consonata

Keeping a science subject is always a good idea. I'm doing two just on the off chance I might consider doing medicine in the future. I'm on the fence currently as to whether to do Psych + French in Trinity or Medicine so I know your situation I think.

Advertisement