Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CS Degree Part time day release

Options
  • 02-05-2015 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for any information about CS degree courses that are part time in nature but run on a day release basis.

I'd like to stay away from two or three nights a week and have the support of my employeer to take 3/4 days a month off if i can find such a course.

Any suggestions welcome. Course can be in any number of CS related subjects and location anywhere in leinster/waterford area.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

Probably better off directly contacting the universities and colleges in the area you're looking for as they'd have the most up to date information.

Is it an undergraduate course you want or a postgraduate course?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Kinet1c

Check the DCU Open Education Program: www.dcu.ie/openeducation

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭weeslip

Kinet1c, thanks for the suggestion. I thought I had given the DCU site a good look but missed this.

Will post a separate thread to see if anybody has any experience with the course.

Regards

Advertisement