Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pampers leaving scratch marks?

Options
  • 02-05-2015 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Anyine else ever find the pampers baby dry leave a red mark on the thigh, like a little paper cut? Hes already in the bigger size,they gobhalf waybup his back and iver hisbbelly button and still have the problem, can anyone recommend a brandvwith a wider thigh hole? It doesnt happen with aldi or lidl but he always wakes up with a leak in those!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

Tesco loves baby brand seem to me to have a bit more room than pampers. They've the plus sizes too (4+ etc) so you might get an in between size to the lidl/Aldi ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭tillyjane

Thanks I'll try them tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Tilly I always have 2 brands on the go as sometimes nappies can leave red marks on my boy's upper thighs! I alternate the brands each nappy change.
    I find aldi the best! They are bigger than pampers so you may want to go down a size ;)
    Dunnnes are my second favourite but again are much bigger than pampers so go down a size.
    The purple tesco ones are great but the green ones leaked on us.
    Boots ones are great too.
    Lido are too thin and magics (Supervalu) are just a disaster!!

Advertisement