Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

canyon

• 02-05-2015 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I have a new canyon that came with dt swiss wheels, the back one has crackling noises that come and go I think the noises are coming from the hub,are there any bike shops that specialize in these wheels,I do not want the hassle of sending them back to Germany.i am based in Drogheda any help would be appreciated .I went to one bike shop and was told to send it back very unhelpful and another had the wheel for 2 days and never looked at it,would live a bike shop that would properly find and fix the problem, sorry for my rambling.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

micko000 wrote: »
    I have a new canyon that came with dt swiss wheels, the back one has crackling noises that come and go I think the noises are coming from the hub,are there any bike shops that specialize in these wheels,I do not want the hassle of sending them back to Germany.i am based in Drogheda any help would be appreciated .I went to one bike shop and was told to send it back very unhelpful and another had the wheel for 2 days and never looked at it,would live a bike shop that would properly find and fix the problem, sorry for my rambling.

Try contacting DT Swiss directly.

You need to use Translate for the following

http://www.rosebikes.com/article/dt-swiss-r23-spline-road-wheel-set--campagnolo-/aid:675160#product_detail_info_tabs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭Dizraeligears

Was looking at a thread over on Bikeradar forums recently somoene there had similar issue with DTSwiss hubs on a canyon.http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40042&t=12972441&start=440

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭sy

Contact Canyon..they will probably cover you to have it fixed ...if you can find someone to do it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 micko000

I was on touch with canyon so am waiting on them to get back to me,hopefully I will get it sorted or I will be upgrading the wheels a lot sooner than I had hoped lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 micko000

In fairness to cayon they got back to me quickly about the wheel and have offered me 75 euro to get the wheel fixed here,so does anyone know a good bike shop that can fix the hub in a DT swiss wheel :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement