Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Virtual Garden

Options
  • 03-05-2015 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

Would this work ? I have a garden that has some summer /winter interest but I am lacking the skills to produce a beautiful garden whit lots of colour & interest. I tend to rush out when the bedding plants are available and go mad without a plan. What I am looking for is someone that will work out a planned garden complete with maintenance schedule that will suite the existing bare bone structure I already have in place. This may suit someone that is retired or incapacitated, I will do all the work and supply all the plants and in return they can view the progress on line with a panning zooming camera and share the pleasure.

Advertisement