Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 banking app down?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

ofcork wrote: »
    ofcork wrote: »
    Im the same down since sunday.
    Hi ofcork, 

Sorry to hear you are still unable to log in. If you would like to send a private message to us here, with your full name and a contact number, we can arrange a call back to you to resolve this. 

Please click the link in my signature below to send in a private message. Please ensure to have signatures displaying in your Boards settings so that you can click on the link. 

Thanks

Janette
    Got sorted over the phone this evening thanks.
    Hi ofcork, 

Thanks for letting us know and we're delighted to hear that this is now resolved. 

If we can help with anything else here, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

places wrote: »
    I can't access my account on phone tryed ringing no answer
    Hi places, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

Can you confirm if your query relates to access to the Mobile App and what type of error message are you receiving. 

Looking forward to hearing from you, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement