Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 banking app down?

Options
  • 03-05-2015 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭

Hey im just wondering is anyone else having issues logging into banking 365 today?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 kilgore209

Yes,  Just rang automated voice said we are aware some customers are having difficulty validating their pin and are working to resolve this.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Morning All

same here, can't access either account!

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭TheBully

Thanks guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

same

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭ofcork

Am having the same keeps saying details are incorrect/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭WittyName1

Same here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

tis back

Not for me

• Registered Users Posts: 29,339 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Nor me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭glineli

Still down for me

• Advertisement

Still down, very poor service

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

This system as a whole seems bodged together. Its basic functionality is lacking and it regularly falls over. Transaction data is poorly presented with only minimal information shown.

The worst part is that suggestions here on how to improve it seem to be ignored and responded to with platitudes. 

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Cant log in to on-line banking.  Tried several times. Very bad service & such high charges!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi all,

Thank you for your posts. 

Apologies for the difficulties you were experiencing in logging in on Sunday.  

We can confirm 365 Online is now operating as normal and you should now be able to log in to your account. If you are still unable to access and are receiving a message regarding your PIN, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / 003531 4044000 and a representative will be happy to help you. Apologies again for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks,
    Sarah 

Hi all,

We can confirm 365 Online is now operating as normal and you should now be able to log in to your account. If you are still unable to access and are receiving a message regarding your PIN, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / 003531 4044000 and a representative will be happy to help you. Apologies again for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks,
    Sarah 

Hi Sarah

Still not working for me

glineli wrote: »
    Hi all,

Thanks,
    Sarah 

Hi Sarah

Still not working for me
    Nor me.

Hi all,

Thanks,
    Sarah 

Hi Sarah

Still not working for me
    HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Hi all,

Thanks,
    Sarah 

Hi Sarah

Still not working for me
    Nor me.
    Hi glineli and HeidiHeidi,

Thank you for your replies. 

Sorry to hear you are still unable to log in. If you would both like to send a private message to us here, with your full name and a contact number, we can arrange a call back to you to resolve this. Please click the link in my signature below to send in a private message. Please ensure to have signatures displaying in your Boards settings so that you can click on the link. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

PM sent after waiting in a hold queue for a LONG time on the phone number given.

Sorry to hear you are still unable to log in. If you would both like to send a private message to us here, with your full name and a contact number, we can arrange a call back to you to resolve this. Please click the link in my signature below to send in a private message. Please ensure to have signatures displaying in your Boards settings so that you can click on the link. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Won't allow me to send pm, this is getting vey frustrating

Sorted.

Thanks for the help.

• Advertisement

Thanks,
    Sarah

Won't allow me to send pm, this is getting vey frustrating
    Hi glineli,

I have sent you a private message now, please reply with your name and contact number. Heidiheidi, I'm glad to hear this is now resolved for you. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jess4472

Can't log into the app, or online. Been on hold for an agent for over 30 minutes now. I have been trying to log in all day. Very frustrating.

Im the same down since sunday.

Jess4472 wrote: »
    Can't log into the app, or online. Been on hold for an agent for over 30 minutes now. I have been trying to log in all day. Very frustrating.
    I sent a PM as per a post earlier in the thread, and got a callback within half an hour.

Hi glineli,

I have sent you a private message now, please reply with your name and contact number. Heidiheidi, I'm glad to hear this is now resolved for you. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Sarah, contact details pmed back

Thanks

I sent a PM as per a post earlier in the thread, and got a callback within half an hour.

HeidiHeidi

Was it something on your side or their side that fixed it?

Thanks

HeidiHeidi

Was it something on your side or their side that fixed it?

Thanks
    I have no idea.  She just asked the usual ream of security questions, then looked for the same three digits of my PIN as the app/website had been looking for since Sunday, put them in and bingo, off I went.  No idea what the problem was but it seemed very simple to fix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

ofcork wrote: »
    Hi ofcork, 

Sorry to hear you are still unable to log in. If you would like to send a private message to us here, with your full name and a contact number, we can arrange a call back to you to resolve this. 

Please click the link in my signature below to send in a private message. Please ensure to have signatures displaying in your Boards settings so that you can click on the link. 

Thanks

Janette

ofcork wrote: »
    Hi ofcork, 

Sorry to hear you are still unable to log in. If you would like to send a private message to us here, with your full name and a contact number, we can arrange a call back to you to resolve this. 

Please click the link in my signature below to send in a private message. Please ensure to have signatures displaying in your Boards settings so that you can click on the link. 

Thanks

Janette
    Got sorted over the phone this evening thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 places

I can't access my account on phone tryed ringing no answer

Advertisement