Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy cress seeds?

Options
  • 03-05-2015 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I am a student teacher currently teaching infants.

For a science lesson I want to do a lesson about how things grow and then expand on it by getting the kids to grow cress seeds in little plastic cups with cotton wool and water...

But I am a complete idiot when it comes to plants and gardening and all that. And I was wondering where could I find cress seeds for the children to grow? Bearing in mind it is a sunday and tomorrow is bank holiday monday and I am planning on doing the lesson tuesday..

So yeah cress seeds, where abouts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭lk67

Hi everyone,

I am a student teacher currently teaching infants.

For a science lesson I want to do a lesson about how things grow and then expand on it by getting the kids to grow cress seeds in little plastic cups with cotton wool and water...

But I am a complete idiot when it comes to plants and gardening and all that. And I was wondering where could I find cress seeds for the children to grow? Bearing in mind it is a sunday and tomorrow is bank holiday monday and I am planning on doing the lesson tuesday..

So yeah cress seeds, where abouts?

Just about any garden centre should have them. Phone your local one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

lk67 wrote: »
    Just about any garden centre should have them. Phone your local one.

Great thanks!

Advertisement