Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Network security

Options
  • 03-05-2015 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Housemates have being accessing my computer how to stop this? one of them is network admin. Im fairly sure they have some how found my password also

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Housemates have being accessing my computer how to stop this? one of them is network admin. Im fairly sure they have some how found my password also

Step one, change your password. Make it a looong password.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭AndThatsAFact

it wont leave me change the password. I was wondering all along why it was always giving me trouble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

it wont leave me change the password. I was wondering all along why it was always giving me trouble

You have two threads open on this. Get a mod to close this one, and I'll add my advice in the other one.

Where in the country are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭AndThatsAFact

Thanks, does it matter though?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Your thread showthread.php?t=2057423754is sufficient. Please don't post multiple threads regarding the same issue

Nick

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement