Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sennheiser HD 25-1 II cable replacement

Options
  • 03-05-2015 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all, I'm looking for a place in Dublin city that will be able to supply me with a replacement lead for my Sennheiser 25-1 II headphones. I hear Peats has closed down (?), and would love suggestions for somewhere that can sort me out without having to buy online. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

sounds around on capel street

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

Hi all, I'm looking for a place in Dublin city that will be able to supply me with a replacement lead for my Sennheiser 25-1 II headphones. I hear Peats has closed down (?), and would love suggestions for somewhere that can sort me out without having to buy online. Thanks!

www.djbox.is based in Tallaght open most days till 7 as well as Sundays and Bank holidays give the lads a shout before heading over.

Advertisement