Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Devolo stopped working for me: baffled

Options
  • 03-05-2015 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Up until last year I was using a Devolo 1409 dLAN 200 AV Wireless-N Starter Kit with no problems. Suddenly it stopped working: when I try to connect I get an error that I’m connected to an unidentified network with no internet access.

I've tried resetting both units to sync them up, even beside each other in some pair of power sockets. Devolo then RMAed me two replacement units. Still the same issue. Have tried using replacement ethernet cables, and a laptop instead of my normal desktop. Nothing seems to work.

As you can imagine, totally stumped as to what happened other than some kind of degradation of my entire electric network.

P.
    Tagged:

Advertisement