Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tottenham v Man City

• 03-05-2015 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭

Half an hour gone and a cracking game so far. 1-0 City.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

As usual, City fans don't bother with match threads :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Kun loves playing against Spurs!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Was that a penalty after the Loris slip? Alan Smith said it was I didn't get to see the replays though.

Turtwig wrote: »
    Was that a penalty after the Loris slip? Alan Smith said it was I didn't get to see the replays though.

Yeah, I think he caught him alright. Would have had to send him off too.

LOL@ Sky capturing Hart's "Fck sake!".

Guess, there'll be an apology for that at half-time. :o

• Advertisement

Fernandinho has to be hitting the target there.

Good stop from Hart, hard to know if he was onside or not.

Well done Joe. Our defence is all over the place today.

Spurs must have got a head on every corner they've had, very lax marking from the City defence.

Spurs must have got a head on every corner they've had, very lax marking from the City defence.
    Not so much "lax", as non-existent.

• Advertisement

No Kolarov won one header from a corner. Deflected into right down in the danger zone. Which, I guess, is actually much much worse than winning a header. Maybe that's why they don't win headers?

Make up your mind Kane...

Expect Aguero to finish that but it was superb stuff to create the chance.

Looking dangerous every time we go forward. But we look equally as shaky at the back. Nice welcome for Samir there!

blueser wrote: »
    Nice welcome for Samir there!

Followed by a swift farewell...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

16 post and the majority by a utd fan.

The Spurs forum should be placed in along with the rest of the soccer threads.

Charlie19 wrote: »
    16 post and the majority by a utd fan.

The Spurs forum should be placed in along with the rest of the soccer threads.

I think Chelsea's league win might have took all the limelight. The reverse fixture had a bit of interest...http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057310216/1/#post92659260

I thought there would be plenty of goals in this too.

I think Chelsea's league win might have took all the limelight. The reverse fixture had a bit of interest...http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057310216/1/#post92659260

I thought there would be plenty of goals in this too.
    Agreed. Considering our recent record against Spurs, just the one goal was disappointing as we can usually boost our GD when we play them. If we'd got those couple of penalties we should have been awarded, then perhaps we'd have filled our boots.

blueser wrote: »
    Agreed. Considering our recent record against Spurs, just the one goal was disappointing as we can usually boost our GD when we play them. If we'd got those couple of penalties we should have been awarded, then perhaps we'd have filled our boots.

Just looking through my threads started, I've 7 City match threads in the last year, more than any of you lads I'd say :pac:

I'm actually in Manchester this weekend and as luck always has it United are away, might actually head over to The Etihad Sunday if I've got time, The Championship finishes up this weekend so I've no other real options. Shouldn't have any problem getting a ticket eh? :)

Just looking through my threads started, I've 7 City match threads in the last year, more than any of you lads I'd say :pac:

I'm actually in Manchester this weekend and as luck always has it United are away, might actually head over to The Etihad Sunday if I've got time, The Championship finishes up this weekend so I've no other real options. Shouldn't have any problem getting a ticket eh? :)
    If you look at my profile on here, you'll see that I hardly ever start threads on here. No real reason for it, just never got into the habit of it. Plus, I spend a lot of time on a matchday on a Manchester-based City forum. As for tickets, you may scoff but most of our games are in fact sell outs. The empty seats that people like to point out are usually season ticket holders who don't turn up for whatever reason; work, unforeseen circumstances etc etc. I don't like seeing them as it only gives our critics (who are many) an opportunity to have a pop at us. And, apparently, the vast majority of the new seats that are coming with the South Stand expansion have already been sold As for you getting a ticket on the day as a neutral, I'm not sure how that actually works, to be honest. I'm a member and I usually get my ticket sorted out online 3 or 4 weeks before the game, when they generally become available. I would imagine that you will probably be able to get a ticket from the ticket office; I've just never done it that way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

why would a united fan want to watch city playing at home?:confused:

The thought had occured to me as well. But; well, if we can convert him away from the dark side of the force (I don't just throw these posts together!), then why not?

Given the choice of watching it on TV or travelling a couple of mile to the stadium...
    A Championship game would have been my first choice but that's done this weekend. I don't get to games anymore, I'm not from Manchester either so City are just another Premier League team to me.

Advertisement