Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone remember this TV show from the 90s?

• 03-05-2015 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

For a show I was so mad about, Im surprised I cant remember the name of it.

There were some people in a craft that flew around the world (read; America) and when someone was in danger down on land, someone on the ship would have a replica of the victims face and fingerprints zapped onto him. They would then trade places and solve the mystery.

Id love to track it down if anyone can remember. Tricky one to Google for :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,843 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Sounds a bit like quantum leap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ezra_pound

For a show I was so mad about, Im surprised I cant remember the name of it.

There were some people in a craft that flew around the world (read; America) and when someone was in danger down on land, someone on the ship would have a replica of the victims face and fingerprints zapped onto him. They would then trade places and solve the mystery.

Id love to track it down if anyone can remember. Tricky one to Google for :)

The A Team

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TenLeftFingers

ixoy wrote: »

I was hopeful there :) Thats not it, buta good guess based on the description I gave. This is probably older than '96 and the guy was older and lived on this craft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

The Human Target?
    I think it was re-made in the 2000's with Rorscharch from The Watchmen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TenLeftFingers

Ipso wrote: »
    The Human Target?
    I think it was re-made in the 2000's with Rorscharch from The Watchmen.

That's it Ipso! Even the name didn't ring a bell but I found the pilot episode and right you are :) Thanks so much, it's almost as good as I remembered - which isn't bad for a 90s TV show.

Advertisement