Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

college graduation dress help!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

The second one is the youngest looking. I really dislike the green of the third. What colour hair have you and what colour is the gown collar?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭BadMoonRising

Ive brown hair and my gown is back with navy collar

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

The red would look good so, don't you think? I think the second one has a lovely shape, after that I'd pick the first one. You would want to be comfortable too if you're going to be in it all day and night. I think green and navy would remind me of a school uniform or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

I think the first one looks a bit old for you, the green one might be nice with a big chunky necklace or something, but I don't think any if them are worth those prices. Have you checked oasis or warehouse they have nice occasion dresses at more reasonable prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I like the last one the most. I don't know what size you are but I suspect any bit of fat would show on the first one. You can see outline of model's underwear on the first one. On second one I think you can see an outline of model's belly button. Frankly I think they are all a bit old for you. I saw a lot of similar stuff on a bit too optimistic women well in their thirties who don't notice how much of their cellulite the dress shows off.

If you want siplicty maybe check COS for good cool simple tailoring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I think they are all really nice options and well suited to a graduation. I wouldn't think they are too old for you.

I'd probably go for one of the red options, just because it will stand out more under the black robes.

Advertisement