Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games you know you should have played but just haven't got round to yet.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I'm probably going to come across as the Retrogamer of Underrated games for this thread but when I read the title I was thinking more along the lines of those games which people always speak of.

The likes of Tetris, Super Metrod, Super Mario Bros 3, Deus Ex, MGS, Shadow of the Colossus.

Games that came out in the last few months to years just seems a bit too recent to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,007 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

tok9 wrote: »
    I'm probably going to come across as the Retrogamer of Underrated games for this thread but when I read the title I was thinking more along the lines of those games which people always speak of.

The likes of Tetris, Super Metrod, Super Mario Bros 3, Deus Ex, MGS, Shadow of the Colossus.

Games that came out in the last few months to years just seems a bit too recent to me.

Luckily for me when I was younger I got to play every game I wanted. Now that I have a house and full time job my time is limited so have to pick and choose :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,583 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Everytime i pick up a "big" game, unless I play it start-to-finish there and then, i always put it to one side thinking "I'll clear one or two from my backlog then power through this!" Of course, i don't get around to it so now i have The Last of us, Alien: Isolation and Ico/SOTC HD sitting there, looking at me with hatred.

Advertisement