Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue getting broadband

Options
  • 04-05-2015 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

I created an account with eircom a while back for broadband but when a technician came to the house he told me eircom is not available in the area as the area is wired by another provider. When I rang eircom to cancel the first representative verified that eircom is not available here and put me through to cancellations.

Cancellations however told me that I can get broadband here with eircom but I will need a full install and I would have to cancel the account and create a new account with full install. When I failed to get an appointment after 10 days I rang up and I was told a full install was not requested on the account and I would have to cancel the account again and create another account for the third time .

All though I wanted broadband with eircom I have been left no choice but to look else where.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

gary0345 wrote: »
    I created an account with eircom a while back for broadband but when a technician came to the house he told me eircom is not available in the area as the area is wired by another provider. When I rang eircom to cancel the first representative verified that eircom is not available here and put me through to cancellations.

Cancellations however told me that I can get broadband here with eircom but I will need a full install and I would have to cancel the account and create a new account with full install. When I failed to get an appointment after 10 days I rang up and  I was told a full install was not requested on the account and I would have to cancel the account again and create another account for the third time .  

All though I wanted broadband with eircom I have been left no choice but to look else where.
    I'm very sorry to hear this gary0345

If you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will be happy to investigate this for you further.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement