Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile phone contract with phone

Options
  • 04-05-2015 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hey i'm looking to get a contract on bill pay with an s6 or s6 edge phone included, it seems emobile has a deal €24 first six months, €39 for the next 18. *unlimited* and s6 included for €300 , do you know of any better deals than this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭dandruff_ie

boardbro wrote: »
    Hey i'm looking to get a contract on bill pay with an s6 or s6 edge phone included, it seems emobile has a deal €24 first six months, €39 for the next 18. *unlimited* and s6 included for €300 , do you know of any better deals than this

just so you know you need to be a Eircom customer for deal and the S6 is 299 euro and the S6 Edge is 499 euro

the S5 is only 99 euro

some thing to consider

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭boardbro

Which do you think is the best value? i'd say the s6

Which do you think is the best value? i'd say the s6

well if i am honest I think if i was going for S6 i would want the S6 edge and at 499 euro for a phone and a 2 year contract sorry

I would and in fact I'm going for the S5

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭boardbro

That makes sense, do you know whether the s6 edge they're selling is 32 or 64gb ?

That makes sense, do you know whether the s6 edge they're selling is 32 or 64gb ?

not a clue lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement