Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pampers baby dry 6+ Vs active fit size 6

Options
  • 04-05-2015 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭

Hi
    My baby is in pampers baby dry 6+ but they are proving very difficult to source! I alternate between them and aldi size 6 which are perfect. I noticed active fit only go to a 6 not a 6+, would active fit be the same as baby dry size 6 (which are too small?) :confused: or the same as a baby dry 6+?
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

Have you tried dunnes nappies? As far as i remember they come in 6+ - we use them for the 3.5 year old at night, they are grand (and he pees a lot :rolleyes:)

Not exactly sure what the difference is between active fit and baby dry apart from the price?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

I get them in supervalu, never an issue - north Dublin stores

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

I generally have no problem getting babydry 6+ but as far as I remember from the smaller sizes active fit were always a bigger fit, on my little man anyway so their 6 might be nearly the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

I am in South dublin and size 6+ are so hard to get! Tesco stillorgan never ever have them. I might be lucky to get 1 or 2 packs in nutgrove. The baby is 15 months so flies through them so I buy in bulk. :) I managed to get 5 packs of 6+ on tesco online today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

Millem wrote: »
    I am in South dublin and size 6+ are so hard to get! Tesco stillorgan never ever have them. I might be lucky to get 1 or 2 packs in nutgrove. The baby is 15 months so flies through them so I buy in bulk. :) I managed to get 5 packs of 6+ on tesco online today :)

That is mad. I picked up a pack today and they had plenty....I have gotten them in dunnes too. Not sure about my local Tesco

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Millem wrote: »

Have you tried ordering from amazon family? Might be worth a try too!

Gee_G wrote: »
    Have you tried ordering from amazon family? Might be worth a try too!

I used to get all my pampers from Amazon family but they don't do 6+ :( they only go to 6.

bp wrote: »
    That is mad. I picked up a pack today and they had plenty....I have gotten them in dunnes too. Not sure about my local Tesco

Yes! I don't know if you remember a few months ago when tesco did large packs on Bogof, myself and a few other boardies members were literally clearing out all the size 6+!!
    I was telling the tesco delivery guy today who is based in balbriggan and he couldn't believe it!
    Supervalu are desperate for them :( they told me if I order online from them it is picked from their store anyway so they won't get them...apparently they have quotas on each size when the deals are on and never had 6+.

Advertisement