Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heading to Celbridge

Options
  • 04-05-2015 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi, I'm going to a wedding at the end of May. The church is St. Patricks in Celbridge. Am I right in thinking that the Bus Eireann 120 will get me there and if so, where would I get off? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

get off at the 1st stop after the bridge in celbridge. cross the road at the crossing at the stop then turn right and walk down the village the church is a minute walk from there
    Alternatively get the 67 from city centre and get off at A-Z Cabs the church is 10 second walk from there again to your right

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Peppa Pig

scheister wrote: »
    get off at the 1st stop after the bridge in celbridge. cross the road at the crossing at the stop then turn left and walk down the village the church is a minute walk from there
    Surely turn right, unless you walk backwards across the road:D

Go past the Mucky Duck and Village Inn and another minute for the church

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

Peppa Pig wrote: »
    Surely turn right, unless you walk backwards across the road:D

Go past the Mucky Duck and Village Inn and another minute for the church

im fairly sure crossing the road backwards in celbridge would not be my oddest moment. But alas just got my left from right mixed up corrected now

Advertisement