Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Meeting House, Temple Bar

Options
  • 04-05-2015 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know where this place is? The address on Google maps seems to be showing me the back of The Clarence. Someone told me it's where Eden used to be but I thought that was across from the Quays Bar (a couple of doors up from Gourmet Burger)? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

hayser wrote: »
    Just wondering does anyone know where this place is? The address on Google maps seems to be showing me the back of The Clarence. Someone told me it's where Eden used to be but I thought that was across from the Quays Bar (a couple of doors up from Gourmet Burger)? Thanks in advance.

It's where Eden used to be afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭shroom007

Meeting House Square where the market is on saturdays

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I'd assume they mean Meeting House Square, yeah.
    Go to the Button Factory, looking out from the entrance just look right and there's an ally way down a few steps. That's Meeting House Square.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭shroom007

yep back of the IFI

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

It's where Charlie's in Temple Bar used to be, right next to Meeting House Square as mentioned above :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Mingetoad

miamee wrote: »
    It's where Charlie's in Temple Bar used to be, right next to Meeting House Square as mentioned above :)

Sorry; no, there is just a sign for it where Charlie's was. It is where Eden was.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Mingetoad wrote: »
    Sorry; no, there is just a sign for it where Charlie's was. It is where Eden was.

Ah ok, I'd seen that the other day and someone coming in and out so thought it was in there. Good to know :)

Advertisement