Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nosey landlord

Options
  • 04-05-2015 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey all. We have an ongoing issue with our landlord snooping around the property and entering the property when we are not at home. He is very aggressive and insists that he must inspect the house when he is home from London (around 6 times a year). The last being last month. He called me yesterday (Sunday) to arrange an inspection this morning (bank holiday Monday) at 10am in which I agreed to yesterday but made excuses this morning and had it cancelled. This afternoon my wife went to the shops with our child and I stayed at home. Around 2 minutes after the car left the driveway he was on the property trying to open doors and sheds and garage. Peering through windows etc. I managed to take photos and a video of him leaving the property. I felt completely intimidated and appalled at his actions. What should I do? Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭siblers

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

rossconan wrote: »
    Hey all. We have an ongoing issue with our landlord snooping around the property and entering the property when we are not at home. He is very aggressive and insists that he must inspect the house when he is home from London (around 6 times a year). The last being last month. He called me yesterday (Sunday) to arrange an inspection this morning (bank holiday Monday) at 10am in which I agreed to yesterday but made excuses this morning and had it cancelled. This afternoon my wife went to the shops with our child and I stayed at home. Around 2 minutes after the car left the driveway he was on the property trying to open doors and sheds and garage. Peering through windows etc. I managed to take photos and a video of him leaving the property. I felt completely intimidated and appalled at his actions. What should I do? Thanks for reading.

Wrong forum, but you now have the link to the correct one so closing this thread. MOD

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement