Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 4/5/15

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭briany

Omackeral wrote: »
    I don't know but he used to be managed by that Ivory Hunter guy from Jumanji I think.

:pac:

But whatever happened to Zeb? I read about an injury, but it didn't go into specifics. Poor Jack Swagger, though. He's fallen pretty far for someone who had the WC belt on him at one time. I mean, a lot of former champs fall back into the mid-card nowadays. It's pretty much the norm, in fact, but most don't fall so far as to barely ever even being on the main show anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,247 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

He gets that chanted at him everywhere, to the best of my knowledge. Even before as El Generico.

He does but the crowd were doing it before he came out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Well I guess that wasn't too much of a surprise since it was in Montréal and probably leaked?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,247 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Or just wait until it goes to arena where the Ole chant is not used in the biggest sport in the city, even if they did get 60000 for a football match the week before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

At least he'd feel welcome at every Irish gig ever. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,810 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Just looked up the New Day segment after it seemed to get some good reviews and thought it was great, some really funny stuff and the crowd were spot with their timing too

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

Yeah I'm enjoying the New Day work: brilliantly smug. It makes you wonder where they would be right now if the crowd didn't come up with the chant, it seemed they were on track to be a huge abortion. Like a modern era Goon, TL Hopper the company willingly mocks in a few years.

Advertisement