Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU interviews

Options
  • 01-05-2015 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hey,

I was just wondering when DCU start their interviews for new courses in Arts and Humanities for new year - 2015/16 Academic year. I know they have some going on at the moment, but i've not heard anything yet. Do they email you to call for an interview?
    Id really appreciate an answer from someone, as I've posted a few times, and nobody's answering.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

AKeenan348 wrote: »
    Hey,

I was just wondering when DCU start their interviews for new courses in Arts and Humanities for new year - 2015/16 Academic year. I know they have some going on at the moment, but i've not heard anything yet. Do they email you to call for an interview?
    Id really appreciate an answer from someone, as I've posted a few times, and nobody's answering.

The quickest way to find out would be to email DCU.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭AKeenan348

spurious wrote: »
    The quickest way to find out would be to email DCU.

Thanks very much.

Advertisement