Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster losing your address details

Options
  • 04-05-2015 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

I've ordered a couple of sets of tickets from them recently for shows later in the year. Then a few weeks back an email arrives saying simply:-
    Tickets Returned In Post

Date: 23/03/2015
    Dear Customer

Please note that your tickets have been returned to our head office due to insufficient address or as undeliverable.

Please contact our Customer Service Department on the below number so we may resend the tickets to the correct address.

If calling from Ireland: 0818 903 001
    No booking ref or artist name, nothing. After many attempts and wasted time, they finally answered the phone. I was told "yeh mate, your address details were incorrect so they were returned to us".

Thing is, I've used Ticketmaser for years and any tickets have always arrived to the door. When I pointed this out to them, the reply was "Nah all you've put down is your house number and street - no district or Dublin area code, so no postman in the land would deliver a letter addressed like that".

The guy was extremely condescending; how he has a job dealing with customers I'll never know.

Anyway, has anyone else had anything like this? I logged onto my account and indeed the 3rd and 4th line of address details are missing but I suspect it's been a problem at their end.

Advertisement