Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Badger and Dodo, Fairgreen

Options
  • 04-05-2015 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi,

Getting the GoBus to Dublin tomorrow afternoon and like to bring a coffee for the journey.

I've heard the coffee in Badger and Dodo is top class but can anyone tell me what price for take away americano/latte and do the do large (3shot) t/away cups?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Gobus and Citylink don't allow any hot food or drinks on their buses.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭galwaylad1980

dilallio wrote: »

I have a large travel mug that I've brought on the GoBus last couple of times I've been on, no problem at all.

Thanks for your reply anyway dilallio but maybe someone out there might have an answer to the actual questions that were asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Gobus have never stopped me. Citylink always have.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,151 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Walked on with two teas last time we got the bus and always do so when getting them from the airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

We may have a disgruntled bus driver in our midst.

Never have had any problem bringing hot drinks on either companies buses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭xtradel

I pay €2.80 for a take away cappuccino.

xtradel wrote: »
    I pay €2.80 for a take away cappuccino.

Thanks xtradel, do you know if they do different size cups? Large/medium? If not I'll just buy two and pour them both into my travel cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭xtradel

Thanks xtradel, do you know if they do different size cups? Large/medium? If not I'll just buy two and pour them both into my travel cup.

I've always asked for large but they only seem to have one size which is a medium at best. Tis really good coffee though.

xtradel wrote: »
    I've always asked for large but they only seem to have one size which is a medium at best. Tis really good coffee though.

Great stuff, thanks again for your replies xtradel.

I am sitting on the GoBus as we speak enjoying my latte and you're right, it's great coffee!!

I left my travel mug at home and just chanced one of their cups, medium at best is right but it's quality not quantity I suppose.

Thankfully the bus driver did not call the hot beverage police as I boarded the bus with my coffee in hand, in fact, he didn't seem bothered by it one bit!!

Thanks for all the replies

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭tonyhiggins

Arghus wrote: »
    We may have a disgruntled bus driver in our midst.

Without a doubt. Not naming names, but I use both services on a weekly basis and there is one Citylink driver who is so pernickity that he makes me choose Gobus as often as I can. When I get on at the airport the tourists are left staring in disbelief at his behaviour.

By contrast, I find the Gobus drivers universally friendly and helpful.

• Advertisement
Advertisement