Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird feeling I am going to die soon(mad one I know)

Options
  • 05-05-2015 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Just after Christmas gone I started to get this weird feeling that my time left on earth is limited, it's like I know I am going to die soon no idea how or when exactly but just this strange feeling that it will be soon. It does not scare me or make me panic or anything like that, infact it's quite the opposite Its like I am at peace with it and what will be will be. Me and my long term girlfriend are due to be married in August 2016 but I just can't get excited about the wedding it's not because I don't love her or want to marry her because I most definitely do its just that I cannot picture the day in my head it's like I won't be there. Before you think it i can tell you I have no notions of killing or hurting myself have always being of sound mind. Recently I have found myself admiring the beauty in everything and find myself wanting to spend every waking minute with my two daughters and getting the urge to record in some way my feelings and thoughts for them and my partner. I don't think about it every minute of everyday but it's there in the back of my mind and like I said it does not scare me it's quite comforting in a weird way. I haven't told anybody about these feelings and I wouldn't be one to turn to the net for any ideas or advice but I find it's the only place I can go.....

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement