Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Soccer

Options
  • 05-05-2015 7:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi

Just wondering are they any ladies soccer teams in Ballina?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Lauren7 wrote: »
    Hi

Just wondering are they any ladies soccer teams in Ballina?

Did you google it?

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=ballina%20ladies%20soccer

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Lauren7

yeah facbook page hasn't been updated since 2014

yeah facebook page hasn't been updated since 2014

• Registered Users Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Not sure about Ballina but I think Castlebar might.

Damn it! Just moved to Ballina so would like to play some sports even basketball but there dosen't seem to be much here. I can only find GAA & Squash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭woody1

ballina town fc, certainly had a ladies team up to very recently, worth checking out if its still there, they have the pitches down beside belleek woods,
    theres a ladies rugby team too, if youve any interest, rugby pitch is out the quay road, past crockets and turn right..

Thanks i will do, i contacted them but got no reply, The men's page is the only one updated :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭farmchoice

if you are interested there is a really active squash club in ballina, its based in the ballina stephenites clubhouse. the season is coming to an end now but there are still plenty of games going and coaching on thursdays, they have a facebook page and this is the website with contact details.

don't worry if haven't played before in the last year or so about 30 people who have never played before have joined and are all loving it. 5 or 6 in the last 2 weeks) there is a good mix of men and woman and age does not come into it there are players from 12 to 72

http://www.ballinastephenites.ie/contentPage/299937/squash_club_details

sorry i just noticed you had already mentioned squash!! give it a go anyway!!

Advertisement