Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dog breed

• 05-05-2015 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Can someone tell me what breed of dog this is?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Its not a breed. Looks like a cross between a shih tzu and something else maybe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Probably a Shih Tzu/terrier mix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭ihatewinter

Cocker Spaniel x Shih Tzu dog. Looks like it with the spaniel colouring

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Ashbx

Defo looks like there is a terrier of some sort in there! The face and tail are very similar to a Tibetan terrier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

I'd say Tibetan Terrier x Springer Spaniel. Tibetan for the head/tail and Springer for the coat colouring.

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭jomalone14

Definitely a Tibetan terrier crossed with possibly a spaniel. I am the proud mammy of a Tibetan terrier cross (mum was a pure Tibetan for sure) and he's the image of this fella! Hope that helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Well folks, i seen this post today and when i seen the pic of the op's dog he reminded me of my friends dog.

Heres a pic, is he the same mix possibly?
    This is a pic of him when he was a pup, im trying to sort a pic of him now. But hes the exact same as the other dog.

Edit: Just added the updated pics

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

Bearded collie/cocker spaniel??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭lakesider

lhaso apso cross?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ballinasloex

I think he looks like shih tzu mix

Here's our taffy below his a shih tzu mix maltese (abit too hairy at the moment ;)) but looks similar-ish when has his coat cut,

• Advertisement
Advertisement