Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denis MacSweeny's Photo Shop

• 05-05-2015 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

I'm looking for a contact number for Denis MacSweeny's Photo Shop in Cork, I've tried a couple and they're all disconnected.

Thanks.

Dave.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

A quick google suggests they went into liquidation in 2011, don't know if they ever reopened.

http://www.photographers.ie/2011/11/mac-sweeneys-photoshop-cork-in-liquidation/

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭seaviewphotos

I got sorted thanks, they're still in business but they have moved to a new location. Still providing a great service.

Dave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I got sorted thanks, they're still in business but they have moved to a new location. Still providing a great service.

Dave.

Where is the new location?

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭seaviewphotos

They're not far from their old location, up one of the side streets to Patrick's street. Princess street or Marlboro street.

Dave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭Cerbera

Pity they didn't put up details of their new location on their old shop .... I spent a nice chunk of change elsewhere when I saw they were "closed" some months back

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭savagethegoat

Is this business in Oliver Plunket St closed down? I can't find anything up to date. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mlsop

Its now on Marlboro street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Threads merged!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭savagethegoat

wow great minds and all that! I take it they moved reently! Thx for the info

Advertisement