Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Number

Options
  • 05-05-2015 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is there a quick way to find out your account number? I have a current account which is lying dormant for the past 5 years. I cannot remember the account number or 365 log on details. How can I get these. I would just like to close the account.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

sebcity wrote: »
    Hi,

Is there a quick way to find out your account number? I have a current account which is lying dormant for the past 5 years. I cannot remember the account number or 365 log on details. How can I get these. I would just like to close the account.

Thanks
    Hi sebcity,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

You can call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365365 / 003531 4044000 and a representative will be happy to provide you with your account details. Alternatively, if you have an account statement at hand, your account number will be displayed on the top of this. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement