Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reading Material

Options
  • 05-05-2015 11:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

So basically, when at work I have a bit of time to read articles and what not on the internet.
    I'm looking to see if there are any good sites/blogs etc with good reading material that will help me. Along the lines of nutrition, workouts, how muscles work, different lifts etc.
    Is there any sites/blogs you read yourself and would recommend? Sort of sick of bodybuilding.com to be honest.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Lyle McDonald - Body Recomposition

Kelly Starrett

Authority Nutrition

Strength Theory

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

9bred4 wrote: »
    So basically, when at work I have a bit of time to read articles and what not on the internet.
    I'm looking to see if there are any good sites/blogs etc with good reading material that will help me. Along the lines of nutrition, workouts, how muscles work, different lifts etc.
    Is there any sites/blogs you read yourself and would recommend? Sort of sick of bodybuilding.com to be honest.
    quite like a few select people on T-nation but to be honest im a bigger fan of podcasts

Sigma Nutrition

Super strength show

Muscle for life

Barbell shrugged (if they shut up a few of them it would be great)

Paelo solution

Revolution Health Radio

Phil Learney (if he posted more)

they all have blogs also

Advertisement