Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank you!

Options
  • 05-05-2015 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Thanks to Bank of Ireland staff in Stephen St. Sligo for all their friendly, good humoured support and efficiency when I needed both a loan and a new visa debit card when the chip was damaged, over the bank holliday weekend. Thanks also to "Raymond" who I spoke to on the phone from the loans team. Its wonderful to know Im not alone when the proverbial hits the fan! All was sorted by Tuesday. Well done Bank of Ireland..more power to your elbow!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

elmoellie wrote: »
    Thanks to Bank of Ireland staff in Stephen St. Sligo for all their friendly, good humoured support and efficiency when I needed both a loan and a new visa debit card when the chip was damaged, over the bank holliday weekend. Thanks also to "Raymond" who I spoke to on the phone from the loans team. Its wonderful to know Im not alone when the proverbial hits the fan! All was sorted by Tuesday. Well done Bank of Ireland..more power to your elbow!
    Hi elmoellie,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

Thanks for taking the time to send us this amazing feedback. We really appreciate it and we'll ensure to pass this on to the Stephen Street branch and also to our Lending team. 

If there is anything else we can help you with here, please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement